Sunday 1 March 2015

Clown fish


I've been wanting to draw this for a while. When i was on holiday years ago I had a drawing travel journal. The picture (top right) was drawn after a snorkel in a coral reef (I know! It was a dream come true) I remember the coral was a lovely pink and there was a bright orange fish hiding within it. I thought the doodle was of a badly drawn clown fish and that's what I started to do a full colour version of. As it turned out it was a quite accurate sketch of a skunk clown fish (picture below left) But I stuck to the regular clown fish every one knows and lovely thanks to Finding Nemo.

Photos Left: ? Right: Steve Jones

1 comment:


  1. اننا نقدم ارخص اسعار نقل العفش فى الدمام التى تتميز عن غيرها باننا نعمل على استخدام افضل نجارين فك وتغليف بالاضاف الى افضل سيارات نقل العفش واسعار هى الارخص لاننا
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    ودائما عندما تحتاج الى نقل العفش اتصل على ارقامشركة نقل عفش بالدماملتحظى بافضل خدمة لا مثيل لها
    _

    ReplyDelete